Saturday, June 22, 2013

Currently listening to: Suzy - Don't Forget Me

So it's been 3 weeks. Wow has it been that long? I have barely done anything except get over my The Sims 2 addiction. It was hard. D: I thought I'd always be stuck playing the game without progressing in my own real life. But now, im free at last!!! And facing the consequences for procrastinating for weeks. I now have to cram a whole semesters worth of theory into 3 nights and.... 7 hours of studying :D

Seems like high school all over again.

So what have I actually done in the last 3 weeks?

I saw this cute thing. It's soooo cute, dont you think? I just had to take a picture!

I cooked dinner for once! I combination of chicken katsu, japanese curry rice and added in a chicken wing instead of egg. :) So proud of myself. And nothing burned! Hahaha *pat in the back for me*

I've done so little that it's hard for me to recall everything.. Or maybe that's because of my poor memory. I've had 3 exams. They were awful - I barely knew anything. That's what I get for brining my poor study habits from high school to university. It's so much more harder to study when things are so relaxed. I miss having teachers!

Oh, i bought some cosmetics from the ELF online store. Haven't tried them yet.

I don't usually buy from them but they had really good ratings.

And dramas of course!

I should start a list of all the dramas I have seen. It would be nice to know how many hours I have wasted...

No comments:

Post a Comment