Thursday, June 6, 2013

Currently listening to: Juniel - Illa Illa

Hi Blogger!

I'm very bored right now so i decided to retry writing in a blog again. It's so sad, while trying to find an available blog name I went past three, four inactive blogs that I have run for the last 3 years. I guess my dream of running a successful blog is far off. But- fifth try the charm right?

My exams are starting in a week but I have yet to start studying. In fact, my procrastination goes far beyond the common folk. Instead of studying today, I managed to update my playlist, watching hours of YouTube videos from my favourite vloggers and tidy up my room (only a little). It's amazing what I would rather do than to simply read a book. That's not it! I evened organised my Q-tips in its box until they were all perfectly straight. I'm not really a perfectionist unless I have something to do, I guess. D:

Yup, I wasn't kidding. I'm not a weirdo, I promise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment